Gnosall Surgery Patient' Forum
click here for the Forum's constitution Gnosall Patients' Forum
The group has existed in Gnosall since the late 1990’s
- All meetings are open to anyone who is patient of the surgery – no need to contact anyone you can just turn up on the day of the meeting and join in.
- From time to time extra meetings are held to discuss a particular topic, these usually involve a smaller working group, e.g. producing a newsletter
- The forum meets with the surgery on general patient matters and health topics
- Its aim is to support high standards in primary health care and provides feedback on local and national policy from a patient perspective
- The group aims to improve communication between the practice and patients
- It does not handle individual complaints about the surgery
- It is independent organisation with its own committee and constitution
- It does not fundraise for the surgery
- The forum aims to keep patients informed about aspects of health care
If you are unable to attend the meetings then please use the 'Contact Us' tab above to share any feedback or suggestions you may have.
Gnosall Surgery Patients' Forum leaflet Patient Information